Kejayaan tidak datang kepada manusia yang leka. - Charles Cahier

✿ wElCoMe 2 mY wOrLd✿

Selasa, 8 Jun 2010

MySelf



Halo0o0...and....hai my name is Farah Fazlin Suhaimi aka Farah Zada...but you can call me Zada or Farah..I'm 21 years old and have 4 sibiling..i'm the second one..i was born in HOSPITAL BESAR SEREMBAN ....now i'm studing in IKIP INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE...the primer college in the east coast.......i'm proud to be student in that college....IKIP Best!!!!!!...have a lots of hobby....the best the best part of me is i have a beautiful eyes....i'm mix with pakistani and malay....i got a talent in cooking...i love to cook...yummmiiiii......hehehhehehe....my prinsip in my life is "NEVER GIVE UP IN YOUR LIFE" and "PRATICE MAKE PERFECT".....last and not least,forget to say i'm taking DSB courses....if you wanna know what is DSB u can ask me by follow my BLOG.... ^_^*

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan